Sunday, September 11, 2011

Calvin's 6th BD Party


The Wild Reptile Party

Calvin holding the Iguana

Waiting patiently for the show to start.

Carter with the Iguana on his head!

The giant tortoise.

The Alligator

Isaac holding the "chinese cobra." A plastic made in china snake :)

The Alligator

Ashley and Charles - they share the same BD - November 1.

3 tortoises

Waiting for the grand finale.

AHHHH! The giant python.

Calvin the fearless snake handler.

4 comments:

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

I showed Ella these and she loved it!! what a great party!

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

You are one brave woman!! I don't think I could do it!! ;)

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

You are one brave woman!! I don't think I could do it!! ;)

Amy said...

JA - I didn't do anything, that was the beauty of it! I just made a cake and sat back to enjoy the party. All of the reptiles remained out of doors and I had everyone wash their hands as soon as it was over.