Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Calvin!

Isaac and I with Calvin in his classroom on his birthday.
Singing Happy Birthday to Calvin
Mrs. Mancheim telling Calvin what she thinks is special about him. She said that he was a good listener and a hard worker.

Calvin's friends taking turns telling him what they think is special about him. Some of the answers were: "You are a good drawer" "You are good at sharing" and "You are nice."

Calvin opening a few small gifts at breakfast on Tuesday.Calvin and friends at his birthday party Saturday.







3 comments:

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

Happy 5th birthday!! It looks like he had a fun time. I just can't believe he is five!

claymasters said...

We had a blast in Atlanta. I really wanted to see what he got from the Georgia Aquarium.

Amy said...

Did you see what he got? The egg and the book about turtles. The egg is a "hatch and grow" turtle.