Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pop's Birthday

For Pop's Birthday he asked to come and visit us. He brought presents for US instead of the other way around. I baked his favorite coconut pie and we ate hamburgers and hot dogs. Calvin and Isaac love it when Pop and Mia come to visit. Our favorite part of the party though was blowing up the balloons and letting them go. They make a funny noise, and fly around the room. Calvin was laughing and laughing. Isaac wasn't sure what to think.
hanging out on the deck
showing off the beautiful leaf treasures found while outside
Isaac exploring the bag of goodies...
Mia trying on her new sunglasses
Pop showing Calvin how to use a Polaroid camera. He gave Calvin 2 cartridges of film to use for taking pictures. The most fun is how the picture prints out the front. We all had our portraits taken courtesy of Calvin. I especially loved that Calvin said he wanted to take a picture of me because I was pretty - what more could a mom ask for?

No comments: