Monday, March 9, 2009

Interview with Calvin about Mommy

This is a cute activity I found, I asked Calvin these questions and posted them just as he answered them.

What Calvin thinks of Mommy:

1. What is something mom always says to you?
go potty

2. What makes mom happy?
obeying

3. What makes mom sad?
not obeying

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
laughing

5. What was your mom like as a child?
she ate Cheerios

6. How old is your mom?
zero

7. How tall is your mom?
she can touch the ceiling

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
I don't know

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
go to work

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
my daddy

11. What is your mom really good at?
going outside by herself

12. What is your mom not very good at?
touching the ceiling

13. What does your mom do for her job?
putting the groceries away

14. What's your mom's favorite food?
broccoli

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
putting the groceries away

2 comments:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

He, he, he!! :) This is awesome!! I might just have to steal this one and use it with Mr. T! :) How funny!

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

That is so funny. I love it!