Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Preparing to walk down the street to the neighborhood Halloween party.Bat Baby in action.
Trick or Treat!Calvin, Liam - aka IronMan and a little girl new to the neighborhood.
Sleepy Bat Baby
Bobbing for apples.
Calvin enjoying the fruits of his labor.Tiny Bat Baby fast asleep.

3 comments:

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

It looks like you guys had a great day trick or treating. The boys look really cute!

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Both boys are adorable! I just can't get over how cute that baby batman costumes is! I had no idea they made ones like that so small! :)

Amy said...

Yes they do - even smaller actually, we first ordered the 0 to 6 month size but it was too small. One Step Ahead website it where I found it. Also Sensational Beginnings has some adorable baby costumes.