Sunday, July 6, 2008

Panama City Vacation

Calvin had a ball playing with the truck that used to be Clint's. He ran around outside with this truck for hours during our visit.

We know better than to feed watermelon to an almost 3 year old inside the house... so Clint took Calvin outside on the deck and taught him how to spit seeds. Most of the seeds were spit out but instead of just the seeds, Calvin went off the bench too, trying to spit with his whole body :)

1 comment:

Faith said...

Hey Amy! I can't believe the kids are turning 3 next month! Yes, my hair is black. I will try and post a better picture of it. I had really dark hair when Dave and I first started dating and he has wanted me to go back for forever. I finally gave in. It took me a week to get used to it. Every time I looked in the mirror, I didn't recognize myself. I love it now though.
Dave is feeling much better. Thanks!