Friday, April 18, 2008

He has arrived!


Little Isaac arrived very quickly on Wednesday night April 16th, 2008. Mommy had contractions on and off on Tuesday and Wednesday but not enough to leave for the hospital. Mommy's water broke at 7:30 PM on Wednesday and we jumped in the car to go to the hospital. It's a good thing we did! When we arrived at the hospital Mommy was 5 to 6cm and 10 minutes later she was 8cm. The nurse called for a set up but Isaac made his appearance with no set up and no midwife. Our wonderful nurse Cheryl delivered him after 1 push. All in all we were at the hospital for 45 minutes before Isaac arrived at 9:01 PM.

4 comments:

Quantmlife said...

What a beautiful baby boy, and what a wonderful blessing to add to your family. I'm so glad you are all healthy. Many blessing for you and your beautiful family. Good name, too. Hugs to you all from the Bazzels.

Sincerely, Cindy, Clay and Ephraim

PS Clay says, "I thought you were going to name him Hobbs."

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Congrats!!! What an amazing story!! :) So glad that all went really well (and really fast for you!)!

We're excited to watch your sweet Isaac grow! What an awesome name too!

I'm so glad you're doing a blog! I'll bookmark you so I can "stop by" visit often! Again, congrats to all 4 of you! We send all our love your way!

Jacqueline said...

Congratulations! He's adorable...

Laura Lynch said...

We are so excited and thankful to God for the safe delivery of Isaac Frank. Also glad that those grandparents arrived safely despite the late hour! Enjoyed seeing the pics of your beautiful family.